TAGS: 'Money' - 'Computer' - 'Make Money Fast' - 'Make Money Online' - 'Make Money From Home' - 'Work From Home' - 'Make Money Quick' - 'Make Money On The Internet' - 'Real Ways To Make Money Online' - 'Money On Computer' - 'How To Make Money On The Internet' - 'How To Make Money Online' - 'Increase Organic Traffic' - 'Advertise Links' - 'Money On' - 'Facebook' - 'Youtube' - 'Twitter' - 'Google' - 'Bing'.
33 posts in topic - Login  ssl lock  Register
    26,962 topic views 

Re: Is Irazoo worth it? Have you made anything out of it?

Unread postby » AnnaT » Sun, 8 July 2012, 3:08 pm | #21 of 33 |

Irazoo is a good site and totally legit. I have used it a lot for some easy Amazon GC. It's not as good as Swagbucks or Super Points (at least in my opinion), but if you do that kind of thing, I think it's definitely worth bothering with here and there.

Share Permalink | PID: #p1983
AnnaT
AVZoom: Poster Lite

#343 Joined:
Sun, 8 July 2012, 3:01 pm

Login to clear banner

SSL Secure Login - You will return to topic Is Irazoo worth it? Have you made anything out of it? on login.

Unread postby » gothtini » Sun, 8 July 2012, 5:47 pm | #22 of 33 |

Sugarhill wrote:Gothini, do you have a referral link for Irazoo? I'm sure people would be willing to use yours if you post it up.

Yep, I don't know if I'm allowed to post it in this part of the forum or not. If I'm not I'll edit my post and take it out ^^.

http://www.irazoo.com/

Reload | PID: #p1993
gothtini
AVZoom: Century Club

#332 Joined:
Mon, 2 July 2012, 6:33 pm
Name: gothtini

Unread postby » clauemi » Sun, 8 July 2012, 9:07 pm | #23 of 33 |

gothtini wrote:Yeah I noticed the paypal, I need to update my review to add that in lol. I think they added it just within the last week actually. Also guys, another update is that its invite only so you have to be referred now.

Claumei- 30 days for a gift card is a bit ridiculous really, when its not a guarantee 'you will get it on this date' that can be a major pain. There so many other sits that have the exact same offers that give giftcards every Sunday. However of course it is your choice which you do ^^

I think earning the first gift card is the only hard part, by the time you earn the points and get the card in your email it will be two months but after that you can just keep working and getting a gift card every month at least. I'm sure other people who are good at referring or want to do more offers can earn faster, 6000 of my points were from offers and the rest from surveys and I don't even know how I got so much from offers since I don't remember doing a lot of them.

Reload | PID: #p1995
clauemi
AVZoom: Regular Author

#117 Joined:
Sat, 26 May 2012, 8:04 pm

Unread postby » Sugarhill » Mon, 9 July 2012, 5:04 am | #24 of 33 |

gothtini wrote:
Sugarhill wrote:Gothini, do you have a referral link for Irazoo? I'm sure people would be willing to use yours if you post it up.

Yep, I don't know if I'm allowed to post it in this part of the forum or not. If I'm not I'll edit my post and take it out ^^.

I think posting your referral is okay when you have something to say about the program and have answered some questions. You could always make it a part of your signature. Just dropping a link probably won't work. Thanks for providing one.

Reload | PID: #p2017
Sugarhill
AVZoom: Extreme 300+
100 200 300

#73 Joined:
Mon, 21 May 2012, 4:48 pm

Unread postby » Viral_Mechanical » Mon, 9 July 2012, 5:44 am | #25 of 33 |

Sugarhill wrote:
gothtini wrote:

I think posting your referral is okay when you have something to say about the program and have answered some questions. You could always make it a part of your signature. Just dropping a link probably won't work. Thanks for providing one.

Forum rules
DO NOT POST AFFILIATE LINKS IN THIS FORUM. Please stay on topic. Outlook: Obsession with Success.

Not try to hijack this thread just trying to save MOC some work ;) but it's easy for most of us to follow that text guys!

Reload | PID: #p2019
Viral_Mechanical
AVZoom: Poster Lite

#241 Joined:
Thu, 14 June 2012, 2:26 pm
Name: vmwarez

Unread postby » gothtini » Mon, 9 July 2012, 5:59 am | #26 of 33 |

I didn't realize referral links were considered affiliate links. Sorry bout that, going to go edit my post now considering just having the website url isn't going to do any good anyway.

Or not for some reason I can't edit that post, oh well.

Reload | PID: #p2020
gothtini

#332 Joined:

Unread postby » Sugarhill » Tue, 10 July 2012, 4:06 am | #27 of 33 |

Gothini, plenty of people have put referral links in their posts. The problem came about when people were just starting threads to post a link and then leaving. Perhaps, MOC has put the hammer down on all of them, but just put your link in your signature.

Reload | PID: #p2060
Sugarhill
100 200 300

#73 Joined:

Unread postby » Dani72 » Fri, 13 July 2012, 6:38 pm | #28 of 33 |

I would be interested too, if there is a referral link.

Reload | PID: #p2204
Dani72
AVZoom: New Member

#76 Joined:
Mon, 21 May 2012, 7:18 pm

Unread postby » Sugarhill » Sat, 14 July 2012, 4:28 am | #29 of 33 |

Gothini, has a link in her signature. It's two posts above yours Dani.

Reload | PID: #p2216
Sugarhill
100 200 300

#73 Joined:

Unread postby » MakingCents » Sun, 15 July 2012, 9:32 pm | #30 of 33 |

Yeah, the solution is to put a link in your signature. Or to start a thread in the part of the forum that allows for affiliate links.
Highest paying PTC: http://www.ayuwage.com/?reg=17566
Paidviewpoints, a trusted survey site: http://paidviewpoint.com/?r=ack

Reload | PID: #p2265
MakingCents

#83 Joined:
Tue, 22 May 2012, 3:40 am

Unread postby » JaimeLannister » Tue, 17 July 2012, 1:30 pm | #31 of 33 |

Very interesting, I hadn't come across Irazoo before but it sounds pretty decent. I had been using Mad Money GPT but found that I would consistently get surveys that I would be ineligible for, but only after spending a good few minutes answering preliminary questions that I would inevitably not be paid for!

The fact that they have added PayPal is good, but I wouldn't have been against using it for the Amazon giftcards as to be honest it ends up being my go-to shopping destination!

Reload | PID: #p2324
JaimeLannister

#354 Joined:
Thu, 12 July 2012, 10:33 am
Name: JaimeLannister

Unread postby » clauemi » Tue, 17 July 2012, 6:52 pm | #32 of 33 |

Just wanted to let everyone know I received my JcPenney gift card today, took less than two weeks. I guess they are processing faster since ever single review I read online mentioned it took a month to receive your reward.

Reload | PID: #p2340
clauemi

#117 Joined:
Sat, 26 May 2012, 8:04 pm

Unread postby » gothtini » Tue, 17 July 2012, 7:46 pm | #33 of 33  Goto page 1, 2  Reply

It may be that JCPenny isn't a card sought after a lot, so it was received faster. My review was done in June, and it took almost a month exactly to get my card that I had redeemed in May. When I cashed out it was a simple 5 dollar amazon giftcard.

Reload | PID: #p2341
gothtini

#332 Joined:

Discuss websites and services that make money online. DO NOT POST AFFILIATE/REFERRAL LINKS IN THIS FORUM.
    26,962 topic views 
Next

LOGIN or REGISTER @ MoneyOnComputer.com